Thursday, August 14, 2014

Out There Tour

Hey hey hey, I was fortunate to see Paul McCartney on his Out There Tour a few weeks ago.

Sir Paul was cranking out memories at Target Field...
And the crowd loved them...
A few pyrotechnics too
Setlist:
  • Eight Days A Week
  • Save Us
  • All My Loving
  • Listen To What The Man Said
  • Let Me Roll It
  • Paperback Writer
  • My Valentine
  • Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
  • The Long And Winding Road
  • Maybe I'm Amazed
  • I've Just Seen A Face
  • We Can Work It Out
  • Another Day
  • And I Love Her
  • Blackbird
  • Here Today
  • New
  • Queenie Eye
  • Lady Madonna
  • All Together Now
  • Lovely Rita
  • Everybody Out There
  • Eleanor Rigby
  • Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
  • Something
  • Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
  • Band on the Run
  • Back in the U.S.S.R.
  • Let It Be
  • Live And Let Die
  • Hey Jude
Encore:
  • Day Tripper
  • Hi, Hi, Hi
  • Get Back
Second Encore:
  • Yesterday
  • Helter Skelter
  • Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End
I really wish he had played "Put it There."  That song has a very special meaning to me, in fact I made a video with it as the theme music. 

Until next time!  -Lee

No comments: