Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring will soon be upon us here in the North...

Just a fun post of some interesting art my sister created from some ordinary subjects.  I hope you enjoy all of the green in these.  Spring is right around the corner!  I heard Ice melting on a lake near me last night.  It was the first time I had ever heard this eerie sound - sort of a low frequency muffled under water whale like sound.  I didn't think to record it in my iPhone, but I found this video which is exactly the sounds I heard.  So cool!  Imagine it's late at night - very dark under a star filled sky, and very silent EXCEPT for these eerie sounds...  this is what I experienced last night. I wonder how many myths or legends have sprung from this strange and wonderful effect? Sort of sounds like the old Star Trek phaser...



The Bodie Light...

Ferns

An Iris

A Harrier Jump Jet!
Sandstone Cliffs

Water Lilly
Thanks Sis, really beautiful creations.

No comments: