Monday, August 17, 2015

Sculpture err, art on the side of the road...

Every now and then I drive past something really unusual... like the school bus / deer blind a farmer put on top of an old steel tank for himself and 20 of his friends - set prominently in a corn field... the robot driving a tractor in Tennessee and these fine examples... As art is supposed to do, these inspire ideas, conversation and emotion.  So what do you see?

Boom boxes on a stick...

Grass somehow growing from a leg shaped thingy planted into / upon steel shoes, so you just have to pose for a pic like this... Humor is what I see in this one.

Sort of, Vikings meet space alien -  Mork?

A suspended shack - I suppose we could swing this, find the periodicity and calculate the moment of inertia, but I doubt the artist was going for that...

This rotates with the wind! I see tiny alien amusement park ride...
Hope you liked the pics...


AML NLO, JRO, SEO AML

No comments: