Sunday, November 29, 2015

The last rainbow of 2015...

Somehow we had a double rainbow last week, and then the cold air came in. 

I'm pretty sure that this was the last rainbow of 2015...
Then the heavy frost that accompanies single digit F night time temps gave us this a couple of days later...

The heavy frost coated all of the trees which made for a really beautiful sunrise!  Wwwhere's my grain!? Says Sophia.

A summer flower booms once more with ice crystal petals.
Another sunny day here today, a great day for a short trip up to Duluth.  These scenes caught my eye, I hope you all enjoy!

This is a 1000 ft long lake freighter known as The Indiana Harbor, wintering over in dry dock.

The light at the break wall in Duluth Harbor.

The Coast Guard station in Duluth with an outbound sea going vessel in the back ground. I liked the lighting in both of these pics. 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

AML NLO, JRO, and SEO AML

No comments: