Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas my friends!

Wow, another year has gone by.  Thanks to all who have visited my humble blog! I've been thinking about posting some forced response torsional vibes stuff - leaning towards a New Years resolution to do that!  I'm not sure I'd really like to code java to do the numerical solution, maybe.

So on this Western Christmas Eve, I will try to thank you in the languages of many who have visited.

Merry Christmas
buon Natale
 לעבעדיק ניטל
щасливого Різдва
 Fröhliche Weihnachten
 joyeux Noël
 счастливого Рождества
 Selamat Hari Natal
 Feliz Natal
 god jul
 क्रिसमस की बधाई
 Wesołych Świąt

To name just a few of the many countries of origin that visit my blog!  My kindest regards to you all, 

Lee

The horses will get some molasses in their oats...

I wish you all peace.


AML NLO, JRO, SEO AML
 

No comments: