Monday, July 4, 2016

First experiments with underwater video... AHA - I have discovered how to keep the Wifi feed when the cam is underwater!

Busy weekend here in the US with lots of things to do!  Picnics, river canoeing, and visiting friends and relatives.

Yesterday we canoed a seven mile section of the Namekagon River and I tried out some underwater photography.  The first thing I learned is that even in camera mode as soon as the camera went under water I lost the wifi connection... hard to shoot video of turtles and fish blindly, so I need to figure out how to keep the wifi link...

Just a few minutes before we head out again.. here's the into pic for the next post!

Plunk!  we canoed and took a few videos along the way.  More about that when I have more time.
AML NLO, JRO and SEO AML

No comments: