Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas to all my friends in the West!

So I did a quick look at my visitor stats... it amazes me to see how so many people from all over the world stop by to see what's new on this little corner of the web.  Thank you all!

Tonight is Christmas Eve in Western traditions of Christianity.  A special time for family and remembering what this day is about.  If you are a Christian, it's not about the twinkling lights or the gifts beneath the tree.  It is about the celebration of the birth of the Word of God, and the path to your very salvation.  If you are not of this belief it's a time of bright colors, exchanging gifts and just about everybody has a few days off of work!  So how can that not make everyone just a little happier?

My friends who worship in the Eastern Orthodox traditions will formally celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January.  It's a calendar thing! 

I want to wish all good health and happiness and encourage all to take a moment to think about the people in their lives and the importance of love over material things.

All my love Nick, and Johanna, I hope you both are well. 

Miss you dearly!
AML SEO AML

No comments: