Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Spring has arrived with the clatter and bluster of a really good storm!

 I ran across this wonderful quote published upon the recent death in a family I knew and thought I'd share it... spring is a time for reflection and these words put some order to our priorities.

"At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built; not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character; and not our success, but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life of love.” (author unknown).


Oh boy! The first big storm of the season and it is headed towards me!


All set! I even tucked the car under an eve... just in case!



And... Meh... the whole front stayed South!  A lot of "heat lightning" but this was just the first storm.
Everything is now very green, and the trilliums are starting to pop up.  Spring time!

AML JRO, NLO and SEO AML

No comments: