Thursday, December 14, 2017

Buckner Pass

So many beautiful places in this world...  If you ever get the chance to visit North Carolina, take the time to drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway.  Visit some of the out of the way places, and savor the amazing sites and history...

One of my regular haunts in one of my favorite small towns - Asheville... 

A Christmas Carol - a seasonal favorite!

On the road again!  Err, in the air again anyway!  Daybreak someplace over Wisconsin on a cold December morning en route to Asheville.

Snow in Virginia...  The Airbus was in final approach....

Back in NC!  Next to Italy, my favorite place to be!

Driving over Buckner Pass







I hope your holiday season is a blend of happy memories, time with good friends and a chance to enjoy the best things in life - each other. As Christmas approaches, I wish you all the very best!

 AML NLO and JRO you are dearly missed.  AML SEO AML

No comments: