Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Wishes for All

To all my friends in the West, Merry Christmas, I wish you all good health and prosperity in the year ahead. For many of my page visitors from around the world I will try to address my greetings to you in your language.  Forgive me if I don't get it quite right!


クリスマスの挨拶
Weihnachtsgrüße
 salam natal
цхристмас поздрави
рождественские поздравления
 різдвяні привітання

I am getting ready to do a little scouting on the progression of winter ice formation on some of the waterfalls in my area.  We've had weeks of sub zero F temperatures, and I will head out in January for a two day trek along the Black River for what I hope will be some really interesting and beautiful ice fall pics... I will share some early pics from a short trek I'll take later this week and post them as soon as I get back.

Blue SWIX today!
Check back this weekend and I'll have a few early winter pics to share!

No comments: