Sunday, December 29, 2013

Experimental post...

I'm just messing around with this post entry. I'm trying to see if I can do some embedded java/pearl inside of this blog... so nothing in particular is really planned, it's just me being bored and goofing around and this particular post and using it as a sort of a digital note/sketch pad.  The inspiration - I cracked open a book on Java Programming for Engineers... sort of a Computer Science spin on interfacing for the engineering types.  No idea of what exactly I'm going to end up with (if anything), but the raw materials going in are; a Raspberry PI, some usb cables and some home brew sensors I originally thought I'd bake into a weather station.  So pay no attention in particular to this post as it changes over time.  I'll let you all know if I come up with anything interesting, but mostly this particular post and its subsequent updates will just be a digital scrapbook of coding experiments.  -Lee

This Java thing is pretty cool...  #f3f3f3....


At this ridiculous rate... 7ft on ground by end of February!





Winter



Oct.



Nov.



Dec.



Jan.



Feb.



Mar.



Apr.



May


Total Inches
1978-79 0.7 55  118.90 88.3 39.8 43.2 9.4 0.6 355.9

The Winter of 2013-14 looks like it has a good chance to break the '79 record.  So far we are 33 inches ahead!  YAY!  - NOT.


New Years Greetings...




No comments: