Monday, May 25, 2015

Kites

A long time ago I worked with an engineer from the part of India that had this super competitive kite flying event.  Actually I had forgot completely about it, until I saw these guys..




Huge shark, just gliding along...

Enormous... probably 40 feet long.  These giant kites could be seen for miles!

Then I understood what Jayesh was talking about all those years ago...

These two were flown in perfect synchronicity as the two operators moved through a choreographed show set to music 

This set of five kites were operated by

These five guys, and they did incredible maneuvers again set to Memorial Day musical scores.

I had never seen anything like this before.  These kites were more than just an amusement, they could do amazing moves and moved together in incredible synchronicity.

Hope you liked the kites!

AML NLO JRO SEC AML

Lee

No comments: