Thursday, February 15, 2018

Lunch break

I've missed so many opportunities for some really great wildlife photos... so after this last lost opportunity, I resolved to toss the Nikon and the big lens into the back pack and share.

This eagle was checking out an early deer kill in a field I pass by every day.

One of those majestic creatures, that those of us who live among them, never tire of  observing.

Spinning away from me...

Heading to the tree line
 The deer kill was just bones, so no meal there - and it's been a tough winter with several weeks below zero F, so food is important this winter.  I've seen so many eagles this winter that I decided to start carrying the Nikon again...

A Hazel cameo...


Her toy landed near a vent - everybody knows that's where the monster that lives below makes horrible noises!  We know that monster as the furnace, but Hazel is convinced it's a scary monster.  So she tries to convince me to help her out here.  Watch her eyes... back and forth from her toy to me...



Finally she works up the bravery... YAY! 

I hope the MOV files play back ok.  I converted them to mp4's but they rotated 180 and rather than messing around with that I just posted them... 

AML NLO, JRO (your always with me) and happy V-day SEO AML 





No comments: